I credit my friend Sheri for kicking this plan into action. She’s a mom to a couple young ones and she has just re-entered the workforce. A few weeks ago, she sent me an email describing what her perfect day would look like. I was so inspired that I wrote her back with the same for me. After I sent it, I got thinking and realized that I could do this if I lived abroad. That got me serious about making it happen. So, here it is:
My perfect day
1. Sleep in as long as I want (for me, that is usually until 8AM or so).
2. Cuddle in bed with hubby and just lay around be lazy for a bit.
3. Get up and make some great coffee and yummy breakfast.
4. Get ready for the day, shower etc..
5. Work on something I enjoy for up to 5 hrs (this is not my current job, but would love to do something different, something I like) and make time for lunch in there.
6. Me-time: work out, meditation, and alone time for about 2hrs
7. Dinner – always like cooking with my husband, we have lots of fun.
8. Chill out in the evening with hubby by going for a walk, gardening, or maybe dinner out with friends
9. Watch some of our favorite TV shows or movie or read
10. Go to bed at a reasonable hour allowing at least 8hrs of sleep.
So, that is my perfect day. What’s yours?